Tax consulting services and tax structuringWe prepare financial statements and tax returns and provide you with detailed reports and supporting appendices which may serve as the basis for your business decisions including company valuations.
We prepare financial statements, cash based accounting, consolidated financial statements, special purpose balance sheets and supplementary tax balance sheets for commercial and tax purposes.
We provide expert advice regarding accounting regulations and the utilisation of alternative accounting treatment and structuring options.
We prepare all statutory corporate and private tax returns, including income tax returns, trade tax and VAT returns. As part of our comprehensive services we also review all tax assessment notices and represent your interests before fiscal authorities in the case of tax audits and before fiscal courts.
AuditingOur services include statutory and voluntary audits and group audits under commercial law. In this respect, we support companies in meeting the ever-increasing accounting, reporting, transparency and risk management requirements. This ensures that you can not only rely on your financial information but also gives you the opportunity to identify risks and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Audits and group audits
- Special purpose balance sheets according to the German Transformation Act (Umwandlungsgesetz – UmwG) for mergers, conversions, demergers
- Provision of opinions on commercial law balance sheet recognition, disclosure and valuation issues
- Provision of opinions on business valuations
- Perform due diligence in connection with business/share acquisitions
- General business consulting
- Audits in accordance with the German Real Estate and Commercial Construction Industry Ordinance (Makler- und Bauträgerverordnung – MaBV)
- Review of restructuring plans
- Review of internal control systems