International consulting servicesDue to the close proximity of our Münster and Gronau offices to the Netherlands, we also advise numerous clients involved in cross-border economic activities.
Our national and international clients include individuals, companies and investors who we advise on cross-border activities, overseas assignments, arrival and departures and asset/property successions. These international activities continually generate issues involving double taxation and European legislation.
We provide comprehensive services to businesses and employees planning to relocate to Germany in order to develop their professional and economic activities or establish a new location. These include:
- Search for an appropriate location
- Advice on subsidies and grants
- Choice of legal structure
- Accounting including reporting in your language
- Payroll accounting
- Tax returns and tax consulting services
- Trust and escrow services
- Payment processing
Additional consulting services include:
- Advice on profit/income allocation with regard to permanent establishments in Germany and abroad
- Advice regarding international transfer pricing systems (e.g. licenses, allocations of costs between affiliated companies etc.)
- VAT issues resulting from cross-border services and deliveries of goods within EU member states and with non-EU countries
- Input tax refund applications for our clients in Germany and abroad